Bulletz Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulletz Official Forum

Welcome to the 5th Metropolitan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klammy
Administrator
Administrator
Klammy

Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) Empty
PostSubject: Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09)   Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:55 pm

To start off this summer, I'd like to announce that there's some good news, and some bad news. I think I'll get the bad news over with first. -The following was quoted from a seperate thread-

Quote :
fell head first out the back of my Dad's truck. Half way through the fall, I threw my hands in front of my face, and my body slammed my hands down on the ground. I broke my right wrist (Broke the growth plate), and bruised my left elbow pretty bad. I can still type though Very Happy (currently using one hand).
Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) The_sad_clown

As the quote says, I have broken my wrist, and will be working on Bulletz a lot less. But this leads up to the good news. With all of this recouperating, I've had some time to work on some stuff...

Finished Sniper Rifle (I'm Aware of the bolt being on the wrong side, but it will stay there because I think it looks better there.)

Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) Snipe

Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) Sniped

Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) Snipedg

Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) Sniper-1

In-Game

Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) Snipedggame

Also introducing our first enemy. I'm very proud to introduce this model because I created it wit by broken wrist. fans of Fallout should be familiar with the look of this enemy. It's been codenamed the RPU-Giant (Robotic Protection Unit), and he is not friendly.

Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) Capture

Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) Captureg

There's your preview of the month, the rest of this update goes out to those who want to help.

Helping can have many definitions, here at Bulletz HQ, our definition is as wide as a sea. Coming up with an idea for a weapon can be a definition of helping. If anyone has any ideas for our project, please share them with us, If we use your idea, We'll give you special "perks", like being in the game's credits, early demos, or maybe some other special Bulletz related stuff.

If you are able to contribute maps, models, or textures you have made, and if they are up to our standards, you will automatically be announced as part of our team and will receive beta-test privileges. If you are confused about anything, check out our FAQ's here, or personally PM me.

That about wraps up today's update, and have a great summer!

Last edited by Klammy on Sun May 24, 2009 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bulletzgame.forumotion.net
McJenory
Animator
Animator

PostSubject: Hey   Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:56 am

Can i have a beta?
so i could test the models and add some new things to the models
Back to top Go down
Klammy
Administrator
Administrator
Klammy

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09)   Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:16 pm

McJenory wrote:
Can i have a beta?
so i could test the models and add some new things to the models
I can give you some of the models, but there isn't much of a BETA to give you yet.
Back to top Go down
https://bulletzgame.forumotion.net
McJenory
Animator
Animator

PostSubject: oh...   Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:03 am

ok if you are ready tell me and send me the models also with the hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09)   Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Semi-Update 3 (5/23/09)
Page 1 of 1