Bulletz Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulletz Official Forum

Welcome to the 5th Metropolitan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bulletz First Official Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klammy
Administrator
Administrator
Klammy

Bulletz First Official Update Empty
PostSubject: Bulletz First Official Update   Bulletz First Official Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Welcome to the Bulletz 1st update. I will be referred to you as Klammy, or 0penboxfilms. I am the project leader, and the Modeler and Mapper for Bulletz. Our co-Project Leader, and other Modeler is joealtair3000. Our Animator right now is McJenory. and we would like to present to you Bulletz. A Survival/FPS game that is most likely going to be created for the Sony PSP system as a Kurok mod. Right now, we are in dire need of a Coder so that we can get certain weapons to reload and contain a set amount of scenes for the animations. If we can get a hold of a Dedicated coder, we wish to add.

-Crouching
-Flashlight
-Aiming Down Sights/Ironsights
-Sprinting Abilities
-Weapon Melee
-Dynamic Weapon Lighting
-An Inventory System

Some of our past works include the Trailer for UNSC, which was meant to be an FPS, somewhat based on the Halo series, but would have a combat system that would be completely different from Halo's.

Right now this project isn't very serious, and is only being worked on when we feel like it, seeing as we have no deadlines.

This game takes place in the far future, and is centered around one Airforce recruit who is still basic training, and is married to his beautiful Wife. There are no longer Suburban area's, just large cities isolated by large bodies of water referred to as Metropolitan. One day, the recruit wakes up on his own, which is very strange seeing as he's usually woken up by a loud siren. He notices that none of his fellow recruits are there, so he grabs a near by Machine Gun. He walks out side to see "Things", mutated beyond the extreme. Little did he know this was caused by a small parasite that latched onto a falling satellite, and that those were his fellow recruits. He knew what he had to do. Get to his Wife, and get the hell out of the 5th Metropolitan.

So far, we have a few Weapons, and Map prefabs made for your eye's enjoyment.(All work is done by Klammy so far.)

Photon Rifle

Bulletz First Official Update Photon2

Bulletz First Official Update Photon

Bulletz First Official Update Ingameoverviewphoton

Revolver

Bulletz First Official Update Revolver

Bulletz First Official Update Ingameoverviewrevolver

Thompson (90% Complete)

Bulletz First Official Update Ingame

Assault Rifle

Bulletz First Official Update Assault2

Bulletz First Official Update Assault

Bulletz First Official Update Ingameoverviewassault

Shotgun (Scope Not Official)

Bulletz First Official Update Shotty2

Bulletz First Official Update Wireshot

Bulletz First Official Update Shotty

Bulletz First Official Update Shottyskope

Bulletz First Official Update Shottyskope2

Bulletz First Official Update Specs

Building Prefabs

Bulletz First Official Update Capture1

Bulletz First Official Update Capture3

Bulletz First Official Update Capture4

Bulletz First Official Update Buildings

Base (In-Game)

Bulletz First Official Update Ingamebase

Level 1 Pics

Bulletz First Official Update Ingameoverview

Bulletz First Official Update Ingamescenery

Level 2 Pics

Bulletz First Official Update Ingamelevel2

Bulletz First Official Update Ingamelevel2hall

Bulletz First Official Update Ingamelevel2display

Well, I think that about wraps up our first official update. Be sure to favorite us so you can keep up with our news.
Back to top Go down
https://bulletzgame.forumotion.net
tsluecke

tsluecke

Bulletz First Official Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bulletz First Official Update   Bulletz First Official Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 pm

lookin good
Back to top Go down

Bulletz First Official Update
Page 1 of 1