Bulletz Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulletz Official Forum

Welcome to the 5th Metropolitan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Map and beta tester.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Klammy
Administrator
Administrator
Klammy

Map and beta tester. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Map and beta tester.   Map and beta tester. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:53 pm

jukki wrote:
What Types maps you do need. You know mapping is hard without any idea what to do. And do you have own textures or do you use kurok one's?
I'll draw some concept art for you.
Back to top Go down
https://bulletzgame.forumotion.net
jukki
Camper
Camper

PostSubject: Re: Map and beta tester.   Map and beta tester. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:41 am

Klammy wrote:
jukki wrote:
What Types maps you do need. You know mapping is hard without any idea what to do. And do you have own textures or do you use kurok one's?

Waiting waiting, still waiting, havent eat nothing yet. Waiting dying to hungry. Waiting
Back to top Go down
Klammy
Administrator
Administrator
Klammy

PostSubject: Re: Map and beta tester.   Map and beta tester. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 pm

jukki wrote:
Klammy wrote:
jukki wrote:

Waiting waiting, still waiting, havent eat nothing yet. Waiting dying to hungry. Waiting
Whoops, sorry about that. I had it done before I went on vacation and forgot all about it.
Map and beta tester. - Page 2 Untitled-6

The city's going to be part of the skybox, so don't worry about that part, just worry about the outskirts. Some thing you need to do is make some terrain with the grass, and make the road windy. Don't worry about the trees, I'll take care of then later.
Back to top Go down
jukki
Camper
Camper

PostSubject: Re: Map and beta tester.   Map and beta tester. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:19 am

K. I 'll give it a shot. Is this gona be start.bsb?

Oh an i have an idea. When you turn left ther is small beach. When you enter to sand text "WARNING sharks" if you go to water and you walk forward you wil die. Do you like the idea?
Back to top Go down
Klammy
Administrator
Administrator
Klammy

PostSubject: Re: Map and beta tester.   Map and beta tester. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:51 am

jukki wrote:
K. I 'll give it a shot. Is this gona be start.bsb?

Oh an i have an idea. When you turn left ther is small beach. When you enter to sand text "WARNING sharks" if you go to water and you walk forward you wil die. Do you like the idea?
No, this isn't the start.bsp. I've already considered a beach, and I don't think that this area would be a great place for it to be. I plan on making a pier area, with a small theme park and stuff. As for the shark Idea, I'm not really supporting it. I don't really think that sharks really populate around urban waters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map and beta tester.   Map and beta tester. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Map and beta tester.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2