Bulletz Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulletz Official Forum

Welcome to the 5th Metropolitan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beta Tester Wanting to be hired (also Amature coder)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxCallanxX

Beta Tester Wanting to be hired (also Amature coder) Empty
PostSubject: Beta Tester Wanting to be hired (also Amature coder)   Beta Tester Wanting to be hired (also Amature coder) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi Id love To be a Beta Tester. I am very efficient to detecting glitches and bugs, and can also help out with administration issues. i am a amature coder, but have gotten a new computer and dont have my old work, i wish to start a new with u guys.
thanx

~XxCallanxX~
Back to top Go down
jukki
Camper
Camper

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Wanting to be hired (also Amature coder)   Beta Tester Wanting to be hired (also Amature coder) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:08 am

I m not part of the team (not maeby eyt) but they had eneught beta testers. Coder is good of you can realy make them but not just read tuts. Am I right klammy
Back to top Go down
joealtair3000

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Wanting to be hired (also Amature coder)   Beta Tester Wanting to be hired (also Amature coder) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:24 pm

the team beta tests the game but if u could show us what u can do in terms of coding u may be able to get in
i have a task for you if you can do this i will discuss with klammy if u can join or not

try to get this gun http://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-portal-gun
into psp quake if you are succesful message me/ pm me and provide a download so i can make sure you arent
faking it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Tester Wanting to be hired (also Amature coder)   Beta Tester Wanting to be hired (also Amature coder) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta Tester Wanting to be hired (also Amature coder)
Page 1 of 1