Bulletz Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulletz Official Forum

Welcome to the 5th Metropolitan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Post!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mOOOp64

First Post!!! Empty
PostSubject: First Post!!!   First Post!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Hey I saw your game and signed up. It looks really good and I hope I could beta test (I was the beta tester for Spawn of the dead) also I hope you guys the best of hopes and not to die like spawn of the dead but you guys already have updates and is building a team so I doubt you'll die and get a spot on Moddb so we can view updates because this is a mod so put it on the most popular mod website and you will gain popularity like solitude.
Back to top Go down
biodude
n00b
n00b

First Post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post!!!   First Post!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:08 am

You can't assume stuff, and oh, what is this, a spot in moddb for sotd? check it out. You said good stuff bout our mod, now you are like " i dought you will die like sotd.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/spawn-of-the-dead/news
Back to top Go down
junit1030

First Post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post!!!   First Post!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:20 pm

i can map for you guys i use worldcraft 3.3 but i am kind of busy mapping for call of quake but i can work for y'all in my spare time if you like. btw ill work as long as the project doesn't die.
Back to top Go down
Klammy
Administrator
Administrator
Klammy

First Post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post!!!   First Post!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Well, I can't really promise if the mod will die or not. We're kind of laid back right now, and we're only working on the game when we feel up to it. So it's not even like the mod's alive... In a way.
Back to top Go down
https://bulletzgame.forumotion.net
junit1030

First Post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post!!!   First Post!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:52 pm

aight well let me know if u need me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Post!!!   First Post!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Post!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bulletz Official Forum :: Game Related :: Talk About Bulletz-
Jump to: