Bulletz Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulletz Official Forum

Welcome to the 5th Metropolitan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help with maps!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fpsgamer
n00b
n00b

Help with maps! Empty
PostSubject: Help with maps!   Help with maps! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:41 am

As you saw on my recent posts on the topic mapping and beta testing...i got a few skills in worldcraft...i didnt used this program since a few months...maybe an year....but i still have some skills...i made a quick map of a house...i know the house interior is messed up...i worked a bit more on the outside...on the house's aspect....i hope you will like it...its a simple map i made in about an hour....im not sure...didnt watched the clock rofl...it is not all done...i still have to add some objects on the backyard...and to edit the fence...make it a bit larger because ppl fall over...i wanted to make the fence an invisible wall but i still have to find the good function...or a great tutorial lol...anyway...if you have counter-strike 1.6...i packed the .rmf,.map and .bsp files into a .rar archive....here it is...

Download

And here is a video...it is not so great...i recorded it with fraps trial and it had a limited time to record so i tried to show u the essentials...it is recorded inside worldcraft....

Video
Back to top Go down
fpsgamer
n00b
n00b

Help with maps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with maps!   Help with maps! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:58 pm

k...so after those day should i understand that u dont need my help..at least you could post it...dont count on me anymore;)...so good luck...i dont want to work with or for lightly ppl:(
Back to top Go down
Klammy
Administrator
Administrator
Klammy

Help with maps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with maps!   Help with maps! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Oh! I wasn't trying to blow you off. I've been away on a Mission Trip, pretty much cut off from the outside world. Your house looks really good from the outside. The inside could use a little more thought, only because there aren't any rooms. I think You'd be really good with making some building prefabs. If that's alright with you, you can do that for us.
Back to top Go down
https://bulletzgame.forumotion.net
fpsgamer
n00b
n00b

Help with maps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with maps!   Help with maps! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:22 pm

K,srry for being so mean...but in the last days i was a bit nervous,i think i can do some house prefabs.
But with the interior,is it ok if I let it for the other mapper?
Im not such a good interior designer.

Also I am sorry because i will have to retire my offer to work with you guys,since you were not answering I decided to start a project.Soon I want to hear news about good modelers on moddb who want to join us,the landscape concepts made by one of my friends who is working with us and the co-leader who is working on the story so I could start designing some maps.So until then I guess i will have enough time to make some prefabs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help with maps! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help with maps!   Help with maps! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with maps!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bulletz Official Forum :: Game Related :: Join Us!!!-
Jump to: