Bulletz Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulletz Official Forum

Welcome to the 5th Metropolitan.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiplayer Ideas (Input your ideas!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klammy
Administrator
Administrator
Klammy

Multiplayer Ideas (Input your ideas!) Empty
PostSubject: Multiplayer Ideas (Input your ideas!)   Multiplayer Ideas (Input your ideas!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Right now, there are many people wondering if there will be a multiplayer mode in our mode I've been thinking about it, and I've come up with a possible idea to how we can incorporate multiplayer into a single player based mod. I've codenamed this gametype "Allied Resistance".

It will pretty much be a separate 4 player co-op mode where you rush through levels killing as many enemies as possible, all along collecting weapons and items you can use later on in the campaign. There really won't be a set story, other that your objective of neutralizing any mutant or hostile human. I think it will be score based and whoever gets the most kills wins. Which is why it's important to collect things. Say you get a shotgun, this will greatly increase your chances of killing enemies at close range.

The whole campaign will be rather short, 4-6 levels, about 5-10 minutes each level. I'm thinking every level will be indoors to make it seem very claustrophobic, and exciting. Different parts of the levels will give players different chances to get points, maybe there will be a office space building where you can shoot out of the windows at enemies on opposing rooftops.

I really hope we can get a coder so that we can make this a reality. If you have any suggestions for multiplayer, please share them with us (try to stray away from deathmatch/ctf and stuff like that, simply because they really don't relate to the game's story.) Thanks for your time guys.
Back to top Go down
https://bulletzgame.forumotion.net
jukki
Camper
Camper

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ideas (Input your ideas!)   Multiplayer Ideas (Input your ideas!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:52 pm

I go an idea. Big hall gargo warhause, subly debot hangar etc .. Players are at down. There is control rooms catwalks and bridges over Ohthe hangar. It is co op map where enemys are at this upper parts and players have to survive enemy waves. Edit: I can make that map if I can be at mapper (se my post)
Back to top Go down
Klammy
Administrator
Administrator
Klammy

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ideas (Input your ideas!)   Multiplayer Ideas (Input your ideas!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:14 am

jukki wrote:
I go an idea. Big hall gargo warhause, subly debot hangar etc .. Players are at down. There is control rooms catwalks and bridges over Ohthe hangar. It is co op map where enemys are at this upper parts and players have to survive enemy waves. Edit: I can make that map if I can be at mapper (se my post)
We could use the waves idea if we could get a coder, but right now it's impossible.
Back to top Go down
https://bulletzgame.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiplayer Ideas (Input your ideas!)   Multiplayer Ideas (Input your ideas!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Multiplayer Ideas (Input your ideas!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bulletz Official Forum :: Game Related :: Updates-
Jump to: